Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well I slept so bad last night it was unbelievable. Josh called me at 4 this morning. He said he didn't sleep good either. He was off to MEPS for processing. He called a little before 8 asking me to fax a copy of my drivers license. I thought he had this but oh well!

Heard from him around noon and he was at the airport about to board a plane to Chicago.

He got to Chicago and ate McDonald's and then they boarded to go to Missouri.

He was made group leader of the three people headed from Knoxville to Missouri. He said it was pretty cool. I guess he was in charge of making calls if flights were delayed and getting them all there in one piece.

I hope I sleep better tonight. I was so proud of Josh everytime he called me today. I love and miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment