Sunday, March 8, 2009

One Week Done!!!

Sorry for the no update but nothing much has happened. I am finally getting used to the house without Josh and I don't find myself avoiding home or sleep so that is a definite improvement!

I got a generic, pre-typed postcard from Josh yesterday. It just said he was there and safe and would send me his address soon. He mailed that from the processing unit so he has not yet transferred to the basic training unit. The postcard was pretty much the same information from the short phone call the other day.

The weekend is coming to a close. In my book that means I have made it through the first week Josh has been gone! 16 more to go!!!!

Be sure to keep checking. I hope to hear from him soon. It is easier to write on the weekdays.

Bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, babe! I'm proud of both of you. This isn't an easy road to follow, but I'm sure it will be rewarding. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete