Thursday, March 19, 2009

SOOOO SORRY!!!!

I know I am supposed to be doing this everyday, but I have been trying to stay so busy that it seems to be taking the back burner! For all who want it and don't already have it, this is EXACTLY how letters to Josh need to be addressed:

PVT Philpott, Joshua W.
B Co 1/48th IN BN
1st PLT Nightstalkers
495 Iowa Avenue, Unit #15
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473

Also, the back side of the envelope, under the pointed part needs to say in pretty good size:

1st PLT

He would love to hear from anyone I am sure!

On a side note, he is doing well. His letters are full of excitement and thrill at his life and what he is doing with it!

I feel like if you don't get to see me everyday, sometimes this blog would come off as a mopey, sad outlet for me, but I really am doing much better than I expected and am counting the days til I see him again!

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment